Want to stay informed about BingoWorld? Sign up for e-mail updates and get the latest event news
Reasons why Bingo-World at Southern Gaming Summit is a sure winner
- Great networking with famous Southern hospitality!
- BingoWorld attendees get full access to the Southern Gaming Summit conference sessions and social events.
- Enjoy the networking opportunities at the fabulous Welcome Reception with entertainment, food and a great sunset!
- The large combined exhibit hall will showcase the best gaming vendors in the industry.
- Bingo is very strong in Southern markets.
- There’s nothing like the charm and history of the Gulf Coast, with scenic coastal beaches, fun-filled resort casinos, championship golf courses and award-winning restaurants.
View the 2012 Southern Gaming Summit / Bingo World highlights video.
The BingoWorld 2013 conference and trade show will be held May 7-9 at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum & Convention Center.
The joint event brings new life and excitement to BingoWorld! By co-locating with Southern Gaming Summit, the largest regional gaming conference and trade show in the country, BingoWorld attendees can experience all that the South has to offer.
- Bingo is popular around the world in all forms, including paper and electronic games played in traditional bingo halls, charitable gaming locations, and via the Internet.
- There is particularly rapid growth in Mexico and in Latin American markets, where electronic bingo has become the casino game of choice, especially when more traditional casino products are not authorized.
- In the United States, charitable bingo is played in 49 states, and estimated wagering exceeds $3 billion annually.
- Native American casinos in some 30 states offer high-stakes bingo and Class II bingo video gaming machines.
- In Canada, charitable bingo is played in every Canadian province and territory, and electronic linked bingo is providing a model for growth for other countries.