Tribal Gaming Growth Strategies
Tribes in the South have invested heavily in their existing facilities. Starting from scratch as gaming-only operations, many have built out the non-gaming sides of their business in order to compete in ever tougher regional gaming markets. Now that those individual property investments have been made and they still have access to competitively priced capital, what next? Hear from speakers in tribal gaming in the south and nationally how they are leveraging their investments to solidify and grow their customer base and what new investments they are considering as they work to keep their individual nations strong for future generations. The session will start off with an update on the current economic state of Indian gaming.
- Traci McCarty, President, Traci McCarty & Associates
- Daniel P. Boudreaux, MBA, CPA, & CGMA, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Choctaw Resort Development Enterprise
- Alan P. Meister, Ph.D., Principal Economist, Nathan Associates, Inc.
- Sheila Morago, Executive Director, Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association
- Timothy Ramer, Property Manager, Wind Creek Hotel and Casino