NIGC: CLASS II: The Grandfather Clause and Beyond
In 2018 certain Class II machines will no longer be considered Class II, Here from NIGC and Indian gaming operators about this clause as well as the Future of Class II gaming.
- Sheila Morago, Executive Director, Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association
- Michael Hoenig, General Counsel, National Indian Gaming Commission Office
- Jamie Hummingbird, Director, Gaming Commission, Cherokee Nation
- Mathew Morgan, Director of Gaming Affairs, Chickasaw Nation
- Russell Witt, Director of Operations, Ainsworth Gaming